Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook:4/20





If you would like to particapate, click HERE.

Today.... Monday, April 20, 2009

Outside my window.... It is bright and sunny out. Great day for yard work or gardening!

I am thinking..... what flowers I want to plant.

I am thankful for..... water.

I am wearing..... blue jean Burmuda shorts, white tank top, pink over shirt, bare feet, red hoodie, and my hair is up :)

I am reading.... to much to list

I am creating..... a blog post or two

One of my favorite things..... enjoying the nice weather

For education this week..... regular school schedule, but Mom said we have to do more math than we usually do

A keeper at homeskill I am using/learning...... does gardening count?

A spiritual lesson I am learning..... reaching out to others

A godly character trait I am working on..... prayer

Scripture I am memorizing.... "Surely I am with you, to the very end of age!" Matthew 28:20

I am praying for..... future and friends

For the rest of the week.... Tuesday and Thursday Mom has to work, Wednesday is youth group, Friday Mom and my older brother is leaving for SC!

A picture I'd like to share..... This is a basket full of farm fresh eggs we dyed the evening before Easter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!

Rachel said...

Hi Alli! I did a little post on how I got those things at the bottom of our posts for you! =:) If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask! =;) Glad you and a nice day yesterday, it was raining here, but it's nice and sunny today! =:) Yeah! Your eggs are so pretty and vibrant! I love that purple one especially!

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Anonymous said...

Hey Alli!

I love the pic, y'all did a great job on em!

Glad you like my header. Yes, I did make it on scrapblog. I know that it's too big, but it had something to do with our computer, so I am going to try to re-do-it on my moms computer!
In Christ Jesus,
Miss Hannah

Unknown said...

Nice eggs :)
It must be nice having chickens
to supply you with plenty of them!
I don't knit, either.
I had tried for quite a few years,
but couldn't figure it out and gave up.
I think if someone showed me
in person I might learn better too!
The doily I made was crocheted, BTW :-)
Hope you have a great weekend.
~Alexandra

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!