Monday, April 13, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook-Week 8





















Today... Monday, April 13, 2009

Outside my window... It is very bright, the sun is out drying up the rain.

I am thinking... I should start kicking up my school work, and catch up on my reading.

I am thankful for... My Wonderful Saviour, who died on the cross, suffered the pain and mocking, just for us.

I am wearing... Gray Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt, blue jeans, bare feet, and my hair is up.

I am reading... A Young Woman's Walk with God by Elizabeth George, Left Behind: The Kids-Second Chance, Nancy Drew: Nancy's Mysterious Letter by Carolyn Keene, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain, Set-Apart Femininity by Leslie Ludy.

I am creating... Well, Tuesday I want to try making Blondies.

One of my favorite things... Taking walks along our street.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning... baking

A spiritual lesson I am learning... Trust

A godly character trait I am learning... Reaching out to others

Scripture I am memorizing... "Surely I'm with you to the very end of age!" Matthew 28:20

I am praying for... Guidance through my life.

For the rest of the week... Not really sure, I guess my regular stuff which includes house work and school.

A picture I'd like to share...



If you would like to particapate, click HERE.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Alli! It's nice and sunny here too (but still breezy and cold)! I have read all of the Left Behind Kids series, pretty good and it really makes you wonder what it WILL be like huh? Yum, blondies are good! But I think I still like brownies better! =;) Your cat is sweet! He/she is looking right at the camera1 Lol! Have a blessed week!

Love in Christ!
~Rachel~

Lindsay said...

I really enjoyed reading your daybook post, Alli. You sure are reading a lot of books. :) How do you like the Left Behind Kid's series? I read all of those books a couple of years ago, and I loved them! And what an adorable kitty! :)

Many Blessings,
Lindsay

Amber said...

Mmmmmm! Blondies sound good!
Amber

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!