Monday, April 27, 2009

Are You Ready?

As I am re-reading the "Left Behind: The Kids" series again. It makes me wonder what the rapture will be like. I believe in the rapture. I believe that these things that Jerry B. Jenkins and Tim LaHaye are talking about will happen. I am still studying on what will happen when Jesus comes back for us. It says in the bible that when Jesus comes back for us, it will be a lightening going from one end of the world to the other. He will quickly snatch us.

Matthew 24:27 (King James Version)

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mom showed Justin and I this video last year or the year before that. It shows you all the nataural disasters leading up to a church service. A pastor is preaching about when Jesus comes back. When he gets half way into his sermon, the camera turns back to the congregation. Everyone disappears, only a few are left behind.




If you had not read or watched the "Left Behind" series. I want to encourage you to watch and read it. Also ask yourself
"Am I Ready?"

Are You Ready?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!