Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Easiest Garlic Bread You'll Ever Make

Sorry about the long title, but I could not figure out a good title for this blog post. Since Jocelyn posted a post about her spaghetti recipe, I decided to post a blog post of our easiest homemade garlic bread.

Ingredients:
As many slices of bread you want or need (homemade will do also)
Garlic Powder
Italian Seasoning
Butter (we use squeezed or spray, but homemade will do also)

What to do:
Lay the slices of bread on a cookie sheet(s).
Spread the butter on each slice of bread.
Sprinkle the garlic powder on each slice of bread.
Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on each slice of bread.
Pop the cookie sheet(s) in the oven.
Bake at 350 degrees.
We don't time our bread. So we take it out when we think it is done or when it is golden.

Hope you enjoy our recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!