Monday, February 23, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook: Week 5



Today... Feb. 23, 2009

Outside my window... very bright and is chilly out.

I am thinking... what a great time I had at my friend's house.

I am thankful for... good health

I am wearing... my green youth group t-shirt, blue jeans, red jacket, my hair is up, and bare feet

I am reading... So Much More by the Botkin Sisters

I am creating... nothing at the moment.

One of my favorite things... chatting with my friend through e-mail and IM

For education this week... the usual

A picture I'd like to share... Below: This is my dog, Leo, laying on top of the kitty hide-away, trying to get some sun.


If you would like to participate click HERE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your entry!
The picture of your dog is so cute!
Thank you for the birthday wishes :)
Hope you have a great week.
~Alexandra

Rachel said...

Hi Alli! Cute picture of your dog! =:) He looks nice and warm!

I tagged you again! Go to my blog for details! You don't have to do it if you don't want to though. =:)

Blessings!
~Rachel~

More Than Conquerors said...

Dear Alli,

Thank you so much for your comment on my article!

I enjoyed reading So Much More; it's a great book :).

Your sister in Christ,
Alyssa

P.S. I do not have a blog on blogspot but I do have one on homeschoolblogger. The address is: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/lifeoffaith/

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!