Sunday, February 22, 2009

I have been tagged by Rachel

Rachel from "Young Homemakers" has tagged me.

Here are the directions:

Erase my answers and put yours in. Use the first letter of your name to answer ALL of the following questions. If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one. You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for the boy/girl question. After you are done, tag 5 people.......

1. What is your name?: Alli
2. A 4 letter word: Aunt
3. A boy's name: Alex
4. A girl's name: Alexis
5. An occupation: Astronaut
6. A color: Apricot
7. Something you wear: Apron
8. A Food: Apples
9. Something found in the bathroom: Acne face wash
10. A place: Arizona
11. A reason for being late: A herd of African Elephants were blocking the road.
12. Something you shout: Ahhhh!!!!!!!
13. A movie title: Aladdin
14. Something you drink: Apple Juice
15. An animal: African Elephants
16. A song title: Away In A Manger, hymn
17. A verb: ask

Wow! That was very challenging, but fun. Now here are five people I tag Nancy, Mom, Jocelyn, Lacy, Rachel. Hope you have fun!

1 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Cool! I will get to this as soon as I can! I have been so stressed with the chickens and planning for Disney. I am just way behind. But this looks fun!

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!