Thursday, February 12, 2009

Only 17 more days!

A week before we went to visit Nancy, Mom said that she had a special BIG surprise for my two brothers and me. We were all eager to know what it is. When we got to Nancy's, finished unpacking, rested for a few minutes, I asked if we could know what the secret suprise is. M, Nancy's oldest son, popped in a video. On the screen popped up a few Disney characters, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, etc. My oldest brother, JJ, already knew where we were going. But I wasn't so sure. Then JJ told me. I was quiet, watching the video.

We are going to Disney World!

I can not believe it. Adam said that he didn't want to go, because of all the scary rides, but we started explaining to him. Then he did want to go.

We are leaving on the first day of March at around 10:00 p.m. because Nancy has a 1-year-old, and she is wanting him to sleep. We are staying for four nights and five days. Four nights for four parks. I am so excited. I won't be blogging while down there. But I promise when we get back, I'll post pictures of our trip.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family! Take lot's of pictures for us! =;)

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Is this your first time? I have never gone to any of the Disney parks myself. My mom went when she was in high-school/college. (I can't remember exactly when.)

Can't wait to see all the pictures you take!

Hope you all have a fun time spending time together as a family!

-Jessica

WarFreak said...

17 days I need more money to buy stuff!

Nancy M. said...

Your blog looks so pretty! I love the look and the new header! Can't wait to go to Disney too!

Bryce said...

You'll have a fun time I'm sure! My family and I live only a couple hours away from Disney, so we've been there a few times. Your family has picked the perfect time to go. Anytime before January and after April is pure torture in the parks. It's either insanely hot or crowded (or both). So, trust me, this is the perfect time to go. :)

It's kind of funny, my mom was thinking of us taking a trip to Disney around that same time. Or to some other theme park in Orlando (personally I love Universal and Islands of Adventure). :)

Sorry for being such a chatterbox.
God Bless.
Bryce

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!