Sunday, February 15, 2009

Same blog, New design

I recently talked to my mom about a new design for my blog.

I picked out everything like my avatar and the background. I wanted something vintage, brown and pink, and something that had flowers. This background was perfect.

For my picture I wanted a Victorian girl or a cowgirl. So Mom looked for some cowgirls and/or Victorian girls. I guess she found some great Victorian girls. She found four good ones. I picked this one because she has dark brown hair like I do, she is also wearing a dress, and I trying to be more feminine.

It took Mom a while to make the picture fit on my blog. She also had a hard time trying to find a color that wasn't too dark or too bright. As you can tell, she changed the wording in my header slightly.

I love my new blog design. I also want to thank my Mom who spent a big chunk of time one night fixing and making my header.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! I love the new look! That picture seems to fit you perfectly! I love it! =:) Yes, working on blog design stuff takes sooo long sometimes! =;) Your mom (and you) did a great job on it!

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Jessica said...

Your new design is lovely! I especially like the header! Very nicely done!

Blessings,
Jessica

Nancy M. said...

I love that picture of you Alli!

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!