Monday, June 1, 2009

My Weekend In Review

Saturday we went to our first homeschool group field day. It was fun. They had games for the kids to play. Although my friend and I didn't play the games. I was shy, I am not sure what my friend's excuse was.

Here is Adam doing a three legged race with another girl he quickly became friends with.


After we ate our supper, the kids wanted to play at the park for a little bit.

Here is Adam enjoying the slide.


While the kids were playing my friend and I sat in the shade and talked. Ok, we didn't talk much, we ran out of topics to talk about.


2 comments:

Nancy M. said...

I'm glad y'all had a good time at the party! Great pictures!

Rachel said...

How fun! We used to have play dates with our homeschool group too! it was lot's of fun because while the little kids played, the big kids (all girls) had time to socialize together! Lot's of fun and laughter! It looks like you all enjoyed your time (especially your brother). =;)

Have a Blessed Day!
~Rachel~

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!