Monday, June 8, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook~6/8



Today...Monday, June 8, 2009

Outside my window...Is sunny and bright outside, after so many showers.

I am thinking...I should get some stuff done around the house, including deep cleaning my room.

I am thankful for...Everything God has provided me. Salvation, family, friends, church, etc.

I am wearing...A pink "house" shirt, blue jeans shorts, bare feet, my hair is down drying!

I am reading...Still the same as before.

I am creating...Well, I am making this blog post, then deep clean my room, then maybe later on this evening me and the boys (my brothers) will make cupcakes, I will post about this later!

One of my favorite things...Baking.

For education this week...I will be working on my PACE.

A keeper at homeskill I am using/learning...Baking

A spiritual lesson I am learning...Reaching out to others.

A godly character trait I plan to work on...Controlling my attitude.

Scripture I am memorizing...Still working on Proverbs 31

I am praying for...God's direction through my life. Hoping that He will show me what He wants me to do with my life.

For the rest of the week...Same as last week.

A picture I would like to share...This adorable kitten is on my desktop for now!



Interested in participating? Click HERE!

1 comments:

HIS daughter said...

Ugh deep cleaning my room is...yeah...the results are wonderful but the process...lets just say my parents cringe at the site ;) Love the picture!

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!