Monday, May 25, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook~5/25





















Today...Monday, May 25, 2009

Outside my window...Is really cloudy, every now and then the sun will peak through the clouds, warm out, almost a great day for yard work, :)
I am thinking...I am actually making a list of around the house and yard stuff that needs to be done today. It is getting pretty long. Should get started after this post.

I am thankful for...Great "bloggy" friends that I can relate too. That inspire me. :)

I am wearing...My "yard" shorts, my purple shirt that I got from Disney World that reads "Sometimes princess, sometimes pirate.", and my hair is up.

I am reading...Same as before. Have not caught up on my reading yet.

I am creating...I am hoping to make chocolate chip cookies later on today.

One of my favorite things...A clean house. With no toys on the floor, that I have to dodge. :)

For education this week...I am working on my "end of grade" tests.

A keeper at home-skill I am using/learning...Keeping a clean house.

A spiritual lesson I am learning...Reaching out to others.

A godly character trait I plan to work on...Suffereth long, is kind, envieth not, vaunteth not itself, isn't puffed up, behaveth not unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, rejoiceth not in iniquity, rejoiceth in truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things, and never faileth!

Scripture I am memorizing...Proverbs 31

For the rest of the week...Mom has work on Tuesday and Thursday, I have youth group on Wednesday, and I think we are going on our first home-school group field trip this weekend.

A picture I'd like to share...Our "Little Bunny Foo-foo"!

If you would like to participate, click HERE.

4 comments:

Possum Princess said...

Hi!
I found your blog from 'Firmly Fixed on the Father' (A Young Maiden's Daybook).
Your blog is cool!

♥Possum Princess♥

P.S You have a really cute bunny.

If you want to read my daybook it's here:
http://possum-princess-palace.blogspot.com/2009/05/young-maidens-daybook-25th-may.html

Anonymous said...

What an adorable bunny!
I'm glad you got over your cold.
The doctor is treating my mom for bronchitis
and she's got a bit more of her voice back today.
Your blog is looking great!
How exciting to be in your last 2 years
of school as you mentioned... do you know what
you feel the Lord wants you to do afterwards?
Have fun with the end of the year test.
I hope you have a great week.
~Alexandra

Amber said...

Awww..your bunny is adorable and what a cute name. ;) I might do these sometime. I post too much though lol. he,he. Okay talk to you later.
Amber

Elizabeth J. said...

The Young Womans Day Book sounds like an interesting thing to do. Your bunny is cute.

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!