Monday, May 11, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook~5/11





















Today...Monday, May the eleventh

Outside my window...Is sunny and warm

I am thinking...about our new bunny

I am thankful for...friends and family members I trust and depend on

I am wearing...white tank top, pink over shirt, and plaid shorts

I am reading...still to much to list, I need to get back to reading

I am creating...nothing at the moment except this blog post, I might draw a picture after dinner

One of my favorite things...spending time outdoors

For education this week...we are starting on a new curriculum this time.

A keeper at homeskill I am using/learning...baking/cooking

A spiritual lesson I am learning...reaching out to others

A godly character trait I plan to work on...suffereth long, is kind, envieth not, vaunteth not itself, isn't puffed up, behaveth not unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, rejoiceth not in iniquity, rejoiceth in truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things, and never faileth!

Scripture I am memorizing...Proverbs 31

For the rest of the week...Mom has work on Tuesday and Thursday, I have youth group Wednesday, and whatever pops up. I am hoping to go to the library this week.

A picture I'd like to share...my cats like to lay in weird positions...example

To join, click HERE.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right, you can get some
pretty funny pictures of your cat!
Our dog actually lays in a
somewhat similar position. :)
I personally don't think it's
really hard sewing with elastic,
but it's certainly not easier!
I'll be graduating on June 6th.
I'm having a ceremony and a reception
afterwards... I'll be graduating alone.
On my 'godly character trait' is
the verses in the Bible that go with charity.
It's what the Lord says true charity does.
Just curious... what new curriculum
will you all be using?
I hope you have a great week.
~Alexandra

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!