Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook-Week 6



Today...March 8, 2009

Outside my window...very wet, cold and rainy

I am thinking...about my future

I am thankful for...friends and family members that will help me, and those who will support me as I think about my future

I am wearing...pajama pants, a brown shirt with flowers and bird prints all over, and my hair is up as usual

I am reading..."Tom Sawyer" by Mark Twain

I am creating...nothing at the moment, but soon I will finish helping my Mom with the pantry

One of my favorite things...talking to my friend

For education this week...We are going back on a full schedule and school schedule, I might do a report on an animal as well

A picture I would like to share...Below: Dad took this picture while the rest of us were at Disney. It apparently snowed while we were gone. I like how the sunset and the white snow goes together.


Want to participate? Click HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alli, thanks for entering my giveaway! I accidently, rejected your comment instead of pulishing it!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!! Come nter again, please. i won't reject it this time.LOL.!!!
Blessings,
Miss Hannah

Unknown said...

The picture is so pretty! Snow in the early sunrise :)
Getting at the end of a schoolyear is
always a favorite thing of mine too!
(This year I'm particularly excited since
I'm never going to 'start school' again :)
I hope you have a great week!
~Alexandra

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!