Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Young Maidens Daybook-10/6/09



Today...October (wow!) 5, 2009

Outside my window...It is getting cooler every week, it has been drizzling off and on all day, and the leaves are just now changing.

I am thinking...If I want to go to college or not

I am thankful for...The Lord's guidance through my life.

I am wearing...Khaki pants, and a burgundy, dark green, and beige striped shirt.

I am reading...My Bible, Mission Impossible, and finishing up Little Women

I am creating...Blog posts, and hope to make brownies soon!!!

One of my favorite things...Knowing that I am saved, and forgiven of my sins!!!

For education this week...Science, Social Studies, Math, English, and Health

A keeper at home skills I am using/learning...Keeping up with the house

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...Priorities

A godly character trait I plan to work on...Reaching out to others

Scripture I am memorizing..."No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

I am praying for...Guidance through my life.

For the rest of the week...Mom and Dad has Bible study on Tuesday, I have youth group on Wednesday, Mom volunteers at the food pantry on Thursday, and my family and I have "Way Of The Master" training Sunday night. And whatever the Lord seems to fit in my schedule.

A picture I would like to share...Earlier today I snapped a picture of our tree in our front yard. You can see the red and orange leaves on the top!!!



If you would like to participate in this daybook, click HERE.

2 comments:

Emily Shae said...

Thanks for sharing that....awesome post :)

Unknown said...

I memorized 1 Corinthians 10:12-13 2 years ago... such a great verse, I think every Christian should memorize it.
It has certainly been very helpful to me
when facing temptations... I find myself quoting it.
How FUN to go to a "Way of The Master" training!!! I really like the method they use to witness; it's been very helpful and encouraging to me.
I really hope to purchase their training DVDs someday.
I hope you have a great week.
~Alexandra
BTW- did you get my email??

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!