Monday, October 26, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook-10/26/2009



Today...October 26, 2009

Outside my window...Cloudy with a peak of sunlight. Along with a light breeze.

I am thinking...About what I am wanting to do after I graduate.

I am thankful for...Family and Friends whom support me with whatever decision I make.

I am wearing...My black "A, B, C" t-shirt my Mom made me from VBS 2009, pair of jeans, and socks.

I am reading...Redefining Beautiful by Jenna Lucado.

I am creating...A book, and blog posts.

One of my favorite things...Spending time with God.

For Education this week...The usual.

A keeper at home skill I'm using/learning...Keeping up with the house.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...Praying without ceasing.

A godly character trait I plan to work on...Giving back. Helping others in need.

Scripture I am memorizing...I am planning to find a new one to memorize, soon.

I am praying for...God's guidance and wisdom for the right direction of my life.

For the rest of the week...Mom and Dad has Bible Study Tuesday night, I have youth group Wednesday night, Adam is going Trick-or-Treating Saturday night while I help with my church's Tracts- and-Treats.

A picture I would like to share....This is picture my Mom took of me while I was standing beside a Clydesdale horse in Sea world. Isn't it huge?



If you would like to participate click HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!