Sunday, September 27, 2009

Book Review: Rebekah's Diary

Since I have decided to work in the missionary field, Mom has been finding books about missionaries for me to read.

A couple of weeks ago, Mom was looking around "No Greater Joy" website, and pointed out a book called " Rebekah's Diary". She said it is about Michael and Debi Pearl's daughter going to a mission field. Rebekah writes journal entries about her adventure and all the up's and down's she went through.

I found it pretty interesting.

It gave me an idea of what missionaries do and such.

Here is the link of the book: http://shop.nogreaterjoy.org/product_info.php/products_id/65

5 comments:

HIS daughter said...

That is a really really good book! My sister has it and I read it and loved it :)

Nancy M. said...

It sounds like a great book! That's an admirable thing to do!

emii said...

Maybe I'll read it.. thanks :)

Luv,Emii

Emily Shae said...

Wow, that sounds like a fantastic book!

Sarah Holman said...

That is neat that you want to be a missionary! Do you have any thoughts on where you will go?
Sounds like a neat book.

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!