Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook-9/28




Today...September 28, 2009

Outside my window...Sunny

I am thinking...About the book "Rebekah's Diary" I just finished. And all that she has been through. More on this topic in a later post.

I am thankful for...Family and friends that support my e
very decision in life. :)

I am wearing...Blue Jean Burmuda shorts, and a lime green polo shirt.

I am reading...Redefining Beauty by Jenna Lucado with Max Lucado.

I am creating...I hope to make some biscuits for the first time...that is, if we have the right ingredients.

One of my favorite things...Spending time w
ith God.

For education this week...Science, Social Studies, English, Health, and Basic Business Math.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...Baking.

A spiritual lesson I am learning...Prayer.

A godly character trait I plan to work on....Reaching out to others.

Scripture I am memorizing...I plan to make a month's worth of scripture to work on in the next couple of days.


I am praying for...God's guidance through the rest of my life. Hoping that I won't make the wrong decisions.

For the rest of the week....We have a small concert at church tonight we plan to attend, Hopefully we'll decorate for fall this evening, Mom and Dad have Bible study on Tuesday night, I have youth group Wednesday night, I think Thursday we are going on a home school field trip, Yippee, and Friday, we are hoping to go to SC to visit our friends.

A picture I would like to share...I took this photo when we went fishing a while back.



If you would like to participate, click HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!