Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best Blog Award




Dr. T.L. Sanderfer has tagged me. Dr. Sanderfer gave me the "Best Blog Award".

Here are the rules:

To accept the award, you must post it on your blog along with the name of the person who has honored you with the award, and include a link to his/her blog. Then you must choose 15 other blogs that you believe deserve the honor of Best Blog. You must contact each of the bloggers you choose and let them know you have honored them. Include a link to your post, along with the rules, so they will know what to do.

I chose these people to accept this award:

That is all I could think of.

1 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Thank you Alli! You are too sweet!

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!