Monday, December 28, 2009

Young Maidens Daybook-12/28/2009



Today...Monday, December 28, 2009

Outside my window...Sunny

I am thinking...About what is going to happen in 2010, and the ups and downs that God has carried me through.

I am wearing...My black "A, B, C" VBS 2009 shirt, white pants.

I am reading...My Bible

I am creating...A story, and hopefully finish some poems.

One of my favorite things...Spending time with God. Because He knows what I am going through, and I know He will take care of these situations.

For education this week...My regular school schedule

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...Learning to control my actions and words. Knowing that the words I say hurt others feelings.

A spiritual lesson I am learning...Praying without ceasing. That I should take all my worries, fears, and dreams to Him. And letting Him take control of my life.

A godly character trait I plan to work on...Witnessing to others.

Scripture I am memorizing...Proverbs 31:18-21

I am praying for...My future.

For the rest of the week...The regular stuff that goes on every week, and on Friday we'll wake up to 2010!

A picture I would like to share...I snapped a picture of my cat sitting in this position. I thought it was weird and funny.



If you would like to participate, click HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!