Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook: Week 2



Today... Jan. 26, 2009
Outside my window...Cloudy and a bit warmer
I am thinking... about the future
I am thankful for... friends
I am wearing... denim skirt, brown shirt, and bare feet
I am reading... So much more by the Botkin Sisters, and The Princess Adelina by Julie Sutter
I am creating... clean clothes
One of my favorite things... listening to music
For education this week... book report and crafts
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning... cleaning
A spiritual lesson I am learning...gossip, see last post
A godly character trait I am working on... gossip, see above
Bible verse I am memorizing... Proverbs 13:2
For the rest of the week... I am still doing laundry and hopefully do the bed sheets
Picture I thought of showing you...

Above: This is our newest hen, China.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for participating in this!
I enjoyed reading your entry.
I liked how you said you were wearing 'bare feet' :) And I LOVE the picture of the chicken!!!!
I was wondering, would you be willing to link to my sight during your daybook? I would love for others to join, too, and word-of-mouth can be so helpful. ;o)
I was, also, wondering if you'd be willing to add your link to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of each of my daybook posts. This way I have a way of knowing you participated. I'd hate to miss one of your entries. ;o)

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading your future posts!
I enjoyed visiting your new blog:)

~ Alexandra

p.s. Also, you asked on my other blog if you
could use a photo as your background.
I'm honored you asked! I don't mind at all!
Would you, however, be willing to give credit of the source? I would appreciate it.
I appreciate you for asking me before you used them. Thank you.
Just curious... what picture do you plan on using?

I look forward to getting to know you
more through your future posts!
I hope you have a great week!
~Alexandra

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!