Friday, January 30, 2009

Drawings

I am not sure what has gotten into me. But all of the sudden I am drawing. I am not a really good drawer yet. But I can only draw straight stuff like houses and buildings.

This is what I drew:

Two story house. The top part looks a little darker. I also drew a garage connecting to the house.

My most colorful drawing I drew. It is an old-fashioned school house.

Dog house with spike collar. This was also my first dimensional drawing.

I drew a barn long time ago. I think I chose the wrong color.

All of these drawings were free-handed. I hope that I'll be able to draw people and animals in the future. If I draw anymore pictures I will post them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!