Monday, December 6, 2010

Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe



Cold days during the fall and winter can get you shivering and running for your covers. There is nothing better than Hot Cocoa to warm your insides!!!!

Hot Cocoa Mix

4 cups of nonfat dry milk powder

1 1/2 cups sugar

1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer

2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding

Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. If a finer consistency is desired, you can pour the mix into a blender or food processor and run it through that. Store in an airtight container. Add 1/4 to 1/2 (depending on your cocoa preference) of the mix to an 8 ounce mug of boiling water.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Yum! Thank you for the recipe Alli...we'll have to try this (I love pudding, bet that makes this really chocolatey). ;) I will be sharing a link to your recipe for this week's "Friday Link-Up" feature on my blog. :) I am sure there are lot's of ladies who'd love to try this out! :D

Blessings and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post. I love getting comments. Leave me as many comments you want. But make sure you keep them inspirational, and clean.

Thanks!